Be sure to join us at the Bloomfield Township Public Library at 1099 Lone Pine Rd. (just off of Telegraph Rd.) for our next meeting on on Wednesday, October 15th at 7:00pm.
Last month, nationally recognized ACA enrollment expert Charles Gaba gave an overview of the first open enrollment period of the Affordable Care Act (aka "Obamacare") exchanges and brought things up to date.
This month, Gaba will be explaining what to look for in Year Two: Dates, deadlines, rate changes, the potential impact of the Halbig/King SCOTUS cases and much more.
We have also confirmed attendance by the following 2014 candidates and are hoping to have some others on the list attend as well:
- Confirmed: MI-SD-13 candidate Cyndi Peltonen
- Confirmed: MI-HD-40 candidate Mary Belden
- Confirmed: WSU Board of Gov. candidate Hon. Marilyn Kelly
- Confirmed: MI-11 candidate Bobby McKenzie
- Confirmed: 13th Dist. Cty. Commissioner Marsha Gershenson