After the 2020 census is certified, Michigan will lose one congressional seat. Because each seat will be shifted it is likely Cong. Andy Levin will have a new district which includes more of northern Macomb County and he will have to face a Republican woman already holding most of Macomb, making his seat tough to win.
Andy is a young, gifted leader. We need him to stay in Congress. Among his goals:
- Transforming our systems to create equitable policies for all people
- Galloping towards a fossil-free future
- Ensuring that all have access to quality, affordable healthcare
- Revering and fairly compensating teachers - from preschool to university
- Guaranteeing workers can form unions, be well paid, and retire with dignity
Join the Birmingham Bloomfield Democratic Club on Monday August 30th for a fundraising reception with Congressman Levin in Bloomfield. This will be the first fundraiser we have done for Congressman Levin, and we want it to be successful.