Be sure to join us at the Bloomfield Township Public Library at 1099 Lone Pine Rd. (just off of Telegraph Rd.) for our next meeting on on Wednesday, September 17th at 7:00pm.
This month, nationally recognized ACA enrollment expert (and, ahem, BB Dems board member) Charles Gaba will be giving an overview of the myths and reality of the first year of the Affordable Care Act (aka "Obamacare") healthcare exchanges: What happened, where things stand now and what to expect as the 2nd open enrollment period approachs.
We are also hoping to have some of the following candidates at this month's meeting:
- MI-09 Congressman Sandy Levin
- MI-11 candidate Bobby McKenzie
- MI Supreme Court candidate Richard Bernstein
- WSU Board of Governors candidate Hon. Marilyn Kelly
- MI-SD-12 candidate Paul Secrest
- MI-SD-13 candidate Cyndi Peltonen
- MI-HD-35 candidate Jeremy Moss
- MI-HD-40 candidate Mary Belden
- 12th District County Commissioner candidate Mike Lewis
- 13th District County Commissioner Marsha Gershenson